• Remove puncturing object.
• Insert rasp tool into hole and slide up and down to roughen and clean inside of hole.
• Remove repair string from protective backing, insert it into eye of needle, and coat it with rubber cement.
• Insert with plug centered in the eye of the needle into puncture until plug is pushed approximately 2/3 of the way in.
• Pull needle straight out with a rapid motion, do not twist needle while pulling out.
• Cut off excess plug material flush with the tire tread (cutter not included).
• Reinflate tire to recommended pressure and test for air leaks by applying a few drops of soapy water to plugged area, if bubbles appeal, repeat the process.